Monday, July 29, 2013

New work from Ikonium getting ready for our exhibition in Bodrum set for July...its all hands on deck Mehmet, Theresa, Sali.Unuz have all been pitching in to create new items!!It has been ramazon, fasting time here, so we have been working through the night ,,trying to work off all the delicious food we have been eating for iftar and sahur!!!!
Meanwhile we have been working on a number of pieces for the restoration at Galata Mevlevihani and also making sikke for a new large der
vis group from Italy

9 comments:

  1. Niesamowite prace, jestem pod wielkim wrażeniem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures look a bit morbid but it's alright. You can do better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy studying your publish. It is each useful and interesting to me. I will come back again once again to see your new posts,Click here FOr latest online news

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog :) if you have time check out mine! www.jdtech1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen work like this before. It's beautiful. I also love all the pictures you post of how things are done. Lovely.
    BB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Some low priced innternet have a slow internet acess not just like in our
      Internet Australia
      it is very fast and reliable.

      Delete
  7. It makes me feel violated. I won't Cheap Archeage Gold even go into all the details of all the things she has said to me. I know she means well, but seriously. I am a Archeage Gold serious person. I am responsible. I have always been career and education focused. So she has nothing to worry about. I have done NOTHING to Buy RS Gold earn her distrust. And she knows I hate it when she makes certain comments to Buy Archeage Gold me but she just keeps doing it anyway.

    ReplyDelete